My apple pie cupcake has all the flavor of apple pie in a moist cupcake and topped with a vanilla shake, cinnamon garnish!
Box cake mix for making quick and easy apple pie pies!
I use my favorite yellow cake mix from Trader Joe, but you can use the white or yellow cake mix you want. When you see a product that you like is available at Trader Joe's, be sure to take a few extras. Their seasonal products are very popular. People are really waiting for them to come out and they sell quickly.
Then I fill the cupcakes with the contents of the ready apple pies and add them with vanilla frosting, which has a healthy dose of cinnamon. I'm a fan of taking help from the shop, especially when it comes to baking, but you can use the contents of the apple pie you want. Enjoy!
How to make apple pie cupcake:
- Prepare the dough according to the instructions on the package.
- Fill a 12/3 cup muffin pan from the street filled with batter. (Cake spoon makes it easy)
- Bake according to the instructions on the package. Let it cool
- Use a small paring knife to lift the center of the cupcake.
- Spoon the apple into the middle.
- Use a mixer to make a freeze and pipe it on top of the cupcake.
- 1 box of white or yellow cake mix + box ingredients
- 1 20 ounces can fill the pie
- 1 cup of soft butter
- 3 cups of powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons of milk
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla
To make cupcakes:
- Preheat the oven as directed at the cake mixture.
- Cover 9 cups of tin muffins with liner paper.
- Prepare the mixture in the direction of the box.
- Fill liners 2/3 full and bake according to box instructions for cupcakes.
- Allow it to cool completely.
- Use a knife to cut the apple into small pieces.
- Use a knife to pull out the stopper in the middle of each cupcake and fill it with the contents of the pie.
To make a hold:
- Beat butter, brown sugar, cinnamon, and vanilla until fluffy.
- Add powdered sugar gradually.
- Add milk until you reach the desired consistency.
- Transfer to the piping bag and freeze each cupcake.
This recipe is inspired by savingeveryday