Make this easy without a toasted Cake and Cream Chocolate Pie when you need chocolate. A layer of cake and chocolate pudding will make this pie your new favorite dessert.
How to make Chocolate Pie Cakes and Cream
This cake is very easy to put together. This is complete without baking, which makes it faster to make and is in your mouth. Most of the ingredients may already be in your fridge and cupboard.
Start by making a cake crust. 20 Oreo cakes are crushed with cream included and 5 tablespoons of butter make the perfect crust for a 9-inch pie plate.
Beat together some cream cheese and sugar. Then add some Cool Whip and cookie chunk. Yes, I did say Cool Whip! Don't shoot me, but I like me Cool Whip.
The top layer is chocolate pudding stirring with milk. Use chocolate milk if you want a richer chocolate pudding. Stir more Cold Whip to give a little cream.
Finish Cookies and Cream Chocolate Pie with more white ingredients, drizzle fudge, and mini cakes before serving them to your friends and family.
Or just hide at home with the giant piece of cake and the best cream cake and post it on Instagram, so everyone can see the amazing lunch you are having. Not that I know about that or anything. Blink!
- 2 cups of Oreo cake crumbs (18-20 cakes)
- 5 tablespoons of butter, melted
- 4 ounces of cream cheese, mashed
- 1/3 cup of powdered sugar
- 1 - 15 ounce Cool Whip container, thawed & divided
- 2/3 cups pieces of Oreo cookies (6 cookies)
- 1 - 3.9 ounces of instant chocolate fudge box pudding mixture
- 1 cup of milk
- 10-15 Oreo mini cookies
- 2 tablespoons of hot fudge
- Mix cake crumbs and melted butter. Press the mixture into a 9-inch pie plate. Cool when you mix everything.
- Beat cream cheese and refined sugar until creamy.
- Fold in 1/2 cup of Cold Whip. Gently stir the pieces of cake. Spread the bottom of the cookie crust.
- Mix the pudding and milk mixture. Fold in 1 glass of Cold Whip. Spread the top layer of cheesecake.
- Give pies with 1 1/2 cups of Cool Whip.
- Heat the hot fudge until warm. Drizzle on a pie.
- Use the remaining Cool Whip for the rotating pipe around the edge of the pie with a decoration bag and 1M ic tip.
- Top with mini cookies. Chill before serving. Serves 10.
This recipe is inspired by nsidebrucrewlife