Oreo Pudding Pie Is A Perfect Quick And Easy Dessert For Every Time Of The Year. With Oreo Crust, Delicious Cream Cheese Layer and White Chocolate Pudding Layer Above Sprinkled With Crushed Ore And Whipped Cream, You Really Can't Go Wrong With This Oreo Pie!
Some time ago we had some friends and I wanted to make something new. I collected a number of things and was very pleased with the results. I call it this: OREO PUDDING PIE!
I have never been a big fan of fruit pies but always liked the chocolate version. Because we tend to throw Oreo into many of our desserts, I know Oreo Pie will be delicious, and I'm happy to report it! Not only is it perfect all year for every occasion, but it's also great for holidays like Thanksgiving to offer greater variety than the typical Pumpkin, Apple and Pecan cakes.
When I first made this recipe, there was no such thing as an Oreo pudding, but now there is, so next time we make it, we will make an Oreo pudding instead of a layer of white chocolate/vanilla pudding. It will no doubt add a more delicious Oreo flavor to this snack.
NO PIE OREO GRILL
From start to finish, this recipe only takes 10 minutes or more to make it perfect for a busy (and crazy) vacation. The best part is not only how delicious it is, but also not delicious. In summer it's very interesting. It's also interesting on holidays and special occasions when the oven is full of all the main and side programs. So, keep that in mind when you are looking for an easy, delicious, no-bake dessert!
- 1 Oreo Crust
- 1 packet of crushed Oreo biscuits
- 1 8 ounces. cream cheese bar
- 1/2 cup of butter
- 1 cup refined sugar
- 1 cold whip tub or homemade whipped cream
- 1 3 ounces box of white chocolate, vanilla, Oreo pudding
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- Mix cream cheese and butter until smooth.
- Mix the powdered sugar and fold it in cold whip tub. Pour over Oreo crust. Put aside.
- Make pudding by mixing milk and pudding mixture. Pour over the first layer.
- Pour the remaining cold whip on top. Sprinkle the crushed Oreo on the pie. Chill for one hour or until ready to serve.